The value of Accounting & Attestation by D. Supkis Cheek, PLLC is not only the report a Client pays for, but what can be provided as additional value through the identification of problems (for independent clients) and solutions (for non-independent clients only) in the areas of: efficiency, effectiveness, accuracy, and risk mitigation.
We work for small and medium sized business that have limited resources for internal controls and traditional segregation of duties, we offer consulting services to help companies or non-profits improve their controls, audits and reviews knowing the internal control situation, or forensic accounting services because there was a problem with controls.
Detailed Service Offerings
- Financial statement audits
- Read more about painless auditing at: Your Audit Doesn’t Have to Hurt
- Financial statement reviews
- Agreed upon procedures
- Financial statement compilations
- General accounting consulting
- Process design and internal control design to improve segregation of duties with limited resources
- Forensic accounting services
- Read more about how to protect your organization from fraud at Is your company a victim of fraud? Probably.
- Bookkeeping oversight services
- Audit support services
- Personal financial statements (only for individuals)
- Expert witness and consulting expert services
- Due diligence
- Tax preparation*
- Private businesses
- Not for profit organizations
- Construction companies
- Service organizations (law firms, consulting practices, etc)
- Startups/ Pre-revenues
- U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP)
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- IFRS for Small and Medium-Sized Entities (IFRS for SME)
- Other Compressive Basis of Accounting
- Financial Reporting Framework for Small and Medium Sized Entities (FRF for SME)
- Income Tax Basis
- Modified Cash Basis
- Cash Basis
*Tax Preparation services are offered only on a limited basis. DSC PLLC typically only offers tax services as an add-on to other service offerings. In addition, all returns will be extended from initial regulatory filing deadlines.